Rotary Bank Note Counter
De La Rue
- Count and batch rejected new bank notes prior to destruction.
- Some notes would be torn or have corners missing so not suitable for the Vacuumatic standard machines.
- Even rejected notes have a value and each one has to be accounted for prior to destruction.
- Make sure that notes are not stuck together.
- 100% accuracy is paramount.
The Vacuumatic Solution
- Unbanded Bank Notes New/Used/Reject
- Cheques New/Used
- Rotary vacuum feed counting technology for bank notes
- Note size range 60 x 120 mm to 85 x 180 mm approximately
- Ultrasonic and dual optical sensing systems
- Variable speed – 75,000 nph typical throughput
- Hopper volume 3,500 notes
- Heavy duty build – suitable for factory environment
- Completely self contained, including vacuum pump
- Touch screen operator interface
- Highly efficient banknote processing
- Accurate count results
- Rotary note counter can be customised to fit within an existing process